Directions to East Canyon Resort
1. Go up Emigration Canyon for 7 miles.
2. At the T (HWY 65) make a left.
3. In one mile you will enter East Canyon.
It is a windy road for 8 miles.
4. On the left hand you will see
East Canyon Resort.
5. From the start of Emigration Canyon and
over to East Canyon, it will take about
45 minutes to reach East Canyon Resort.
* Please carpool if you can. Parking is VERY limited.
* Be at East Canyon Resorts by 6 AM to get all the cars parked. If parking is full at East
Canyon Resorts drop off your passengers and find a safe place to park on the road. Make
sure you park inside the white line.
* Do not park in the Lodge parking lot. That is for East Canyon Resort members.
*On trail runs, it is a good idea to carry water even though there are aid stations. It's going to be hot.
* If you change from the Half Marathon to the 10K, please let us know. If you change during the race,
let the person in the finish chutes know.
* ALL RUNNERS PLEASE STAY ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD.
* Be aware of cars at all times.
* Don't leave trash on the road.
* Be careful while running.
* The chip in the bib is reusable. Please drop the bib in the box at the Finish.
* Be on time to the Start! Don't forget to bring your bib chip number and pin it on the front of your shirt
in the stomach area ONLY.
Just pin the top two holes on the bib chip.
If you have just registered, pick up your packet at start at East Canyon Resorts.
Be there no later than 6:00 AM. If you order a T-shirt. Pick it up at the Sal Lake Running Co. on 700 E 2454 S. after July 18.th.
A Course you'll fall in love with
Jeremy Ranch Dirt Road
Contact us if you need
help at one of our events
you will receive
an email from
Parking is limited. Once
parking is full at East
Canyon Resort, find a
safe place to park
completely off the canyon road.
Awards will be
on the patio of East Canyon Resorts. Enjoy race treats, live music and just kick-back.
Half Marathon & 10K East Canyon Resort
July 15, 2017 start time 7:00 am
If training for half or full marathon
get a discount for the Canyon to Canyon.
Don't need a T-shirts $5 discount.
If you are camping contact East Canyon State Park 801-829-6866
You want to use Big Rock Campground
Half Marathon $50:00
Fee goes up $5 after June 20th
Stacy is doing better thanks to wonderful Doctors. Her
wish is to visit a friend in Hawaii who helped her through
very difficult hard times. When you register you can help
make a wish for someone like Stacy.